Your chance to make changes to your benefit elections – don’t miss out!
Attention all Olympic Steel employees:
Mark your calendars for 2021 Open Enrollment: November 2 – November 13.
This is your one chance to make changes to your benefit elections, unless you experience a qualifying life event. Whatever the change, whatever the reason – this is the time to make it happen, and here’s what you need to know:
- Changes made during Open Enrollment are effective January 1, 2021.
- This year’s Open Enrollment is an ACTIVE enrollment. This means if you do not complete the Open Enrollment process by November 13, you will not have benefits for 2021.
- All enrollments must be completed online.
If you’re not enrolled in any of the benefits plans Olympic Steel offers, you’ll still need to log on to access your account and update the following:
- Life Insurance Beneficiaries
- Add / Remove / Waive coverage
Human Resources will be hosting virtual meetings for each division beginning November 2 to kick-off Open Enrollment, explain minor changes and highlight key features. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, visit SteelPerks.com or reach out to the HR Help Desk at 216.242.2886 (internal extension 19780) or Corporate.HR@olysteel.com.