Open Enrollment for 2021 benefits is open from November 2 – November 13
Visit http://www.electbenefits.com/olympicsteel to complete your benefits enrollment by November 13, 2020.
A few things to keep in mind:
- ACTION NEEDED – EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT ENROLLING IN OLYMPIC STEEL’S BENEFITS PLANS.
All employees will still need to login to update their beneficiaries for Company-provided life insurance and officially waive coverage, if not enrolling.
- Your enrollment must be completed online.
- This year’s Open Enrollment is an ACTIVE enrollment. This means if you do not complete the enrollment process by November 13, you will not have benefits for 2021.
- This is your only opportunity to make changes to your benefit elections, unless you experience a qualifying life event, like a marriage or birth.
- Changes made during Open Enrollment are effective January 1, 2021.
Questions? Need assistance?
Visit the Open Enrollment page on SteelPerks.com for additional details and information.
Or, call your UHC Dedicated Customer Service line at 833.760.7890 for benefit and network information. Use group #918943 to get answers to your benefits and enrollment questions.
The HR Help Desk is also available at 216.242.2886 (internal extension 19780) or Corporate.HR@olysteel.com.
See more Uncategorized