Schedule today to avoid missing out on your PAID Healthy Day Off and your WellPerks Incentive!
As doctors’ offices are reopening, schedules are filling up fast. Be sure to schedule your Healthy Day Off and complete your annual wellness exam soon, so you don’t miss out on your WellPerks Incentive! Here’s how:
- Take your PAID Healthy Day Off to complete your annual wellness exam.
- Submit your Exam Certification Form through Guidance Resources by September 30.
- Get PAID the WellPerks Incentive.
Here’s some additional information you’ll need to know:
- The WellPerks Incentive is tax-free and paid as a single check. $550 for single coverage. $1,100 for dependent coverage.
- If your spouse is on the medical plan, they’ll need to complete their wellness exam, as well, to receive the full WellPerks Incentive. Exam Certification Forms must be submitted by you and your spouse separately.
- WellPerks Incentive payouts are prorated for those who joined Olympic Steel’s medical plan after January 1, 2020.
- WellPerks Incentives are paid out in the 4th quarter of 2020.
- The Exam Certification Form must be completed and signed your doctor and submitted to Guidance Resources by no later than September 30, 2020 to earn a WellPerks Incentive payout. (Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to submit your completed form.)
- To use the Healthy Day Off, you must complete a Time Off Request Form and submit it to your Supervisor for approval.
And, while you’re there, really get to Know Your Numbers!
- You must use your Healthy Day Off the same day as your scheduled physical.
Make the most of it and schedule your other annual preventive care visits the same day. If you have vision and dental coverage, a vision screening and dental cleaning are covered at 100% under Olympic Steel’s preventive health benefits!
Contact the HR Help Desk at 216.242.2886 or Corporate.HR@olysteel.com with questions.