Get SMART about goal setting and make things happen in 2020!
The deadline for completing Administrative, Sales and Operations Management annual performance reviews has been extended to May 1, 2020. Use the “S.M.A.R.T.” goal-setting model to help you set actionable goals and track your progress.
S.M.A.R.T. goals are
- Specific – clear and defined
- Measurable – something you can track
- Achievable – a task you can realistically accomplish; includes specific actions to help you reach your goal
- Relevant – ties to a bigger life or career plan
- Time-bound – includes a start date and deadline to focus your efforts
Once you’ve identified your goals, share them with others to help keep you accountable.