Life can be stressful, whether it’s personal, family, or work challenges. The EAP can help.
Let’s face it: life happens. And sometimes we all could use a little – or a lot – of help along the way. That’s what is so great about our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). It offers you and everyone living in your household access to support, discounts, resources and information 24-hours a day, seven days a week. All current employees are eligible to use this service, even if you’re not enrolled in any of our benefits plans. Plus, it’s available at no cost and is completely confidential – meaning no information about your participation is ever shared with Olympic Steel.
No issue is too big or too small. The EAP can help with:
- Confidential Emotional Support – Highly trained clinicians will listen to your concerns and help you/your family members with any issues, including anxiety, depression, anger management, grief, trauma, relationships, parenting, domestic issues and more.
- Work-Life Solutions – Get qualified referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list, such as finding childcare, elder care, pet care or conflict resolution.
- Legal Guidance – Talk with attorneys for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues including divorce, adoption, wills, trusts and more.
- Financial Resources – Financial experts can assist with a wide range of issues. Call the EAP to talk about retirement planning, taxes, insurance, budgeting and credit card debt.
- Physical Health – Get advice on fitness and exercise, nutrition, tobacco cessation, sleep and more.
Three Ways to Contact the EAP
- Call 844.285.1064 (800.697.0353 TDD) to connect with a GuidanceConsultantSM who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to additional resources.
- Visit https://www.guidanceresources.com. Log in to connect directly with a GuidanceConsultant about your concerns, or to access articles, podcasts, videos & other helpful tools. Use web ID: OLYSTEEL
- Download the GuidanceResources Now App. Use Web ID: OLYSTEEL