Deadline approaching. Apply now!
Scholarship America, the organization that facilities Olympic Steel’s Sol Siegal Scholarship Program, is making its own scholarship available to Olympic Steel employees.
The Scholarship America Dream Award is a renewable scholarship ranging between $5,000 and $15,000, depending on the need. Award amounts will grow by $1,000 each year, helping to ensure that students can afford to complete their degrees.
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident card), or individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA).
- Have received a high school diploma or the equivalent from a U.S. school by September 2020.
- Have completed or expect to successfully complete a minimum of one full year of postsecondary education by June 2021.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at the sophomore year level or higher at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2021–22 academic year.
- Be studying to obtain an associate’s or first bachelor’s degree.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate financial need.
Click here for additional information and application instructions.