We hope everyone visits IamOlympicSteel.com often, because it’s updated frequently and full of valuable news and information you can really use.
We recently held a treasure hunt to help Olympic Steel employees and their families discover what’s available on our new website, IamOlympicSteel.com. We asked employees to find the correct answers to five clues by exploring the site.
Of the 110+ who entered, here’s the list of our randomly selected winners:
- GRAND PRIZE: FitBit Versa Smart Watch – Victor Szatkowski, Olympic Steel (Milford, CT)
- GRAND PRIZE: GoPro Hero 7 – Dawn Kelley, Integrity Stainless (Streetsboro, OH)
- Amazon Fire HD10 Tablet with Alexa – Krystal Withem, Olympic Steel (Bettendorf, IA)
- Polaroid Wireless Mini Photo Printer – Homer Lee, Olympic Steel (Minneapolis Plate, MN)
- $100 Amazon gift card – Sanket Patel, Olympic Steel (Corporate)
If you’ve visited our new site, we think that makes you a winner, too. And, in case you’re wondering if you found the correct answers in the treasure hunt, here are the five clues along with the answers:
- Clue 1: In what year did Olympic Steel reach $1 million in employee contributions for the Make- A-Wish Foundation? Answer: 2017
- Clue 2: In what year was the Sol Siegal Scholarship created? Answer: 2004
- Clue 3: How much can Olympic Steel employees save on their Verizon Wireless bill using their Olympic Steel employee discount? Answer: 18%
- Clue 4: How often is the Flawless execution (Fe) Award of Excellence awarded? Answer: Quarterly / 4 times per year
- BONUS! Clue 5: What 4-word phrase is used to describe the characteristics of success at Olympic Steel? (HINT: The ___ of an ___) Answer: Attitude of an Olympian
Be sure to visit IamOlympicSteel.com often to keep informed of the latest news and valuable information you can use.
See more News